Cloud Technology & Human Resource ManagementA Delphi Study by Tracy Celaya
HR Pros wanted to participate in cutting edge study on HR performance & technology:
Implementing new technology in HR can be a challenging process. Deloitte reports two-thirds of organizations consider HR technology urgent and important for improved use of resources and performance, although 28% of organizations have no definitive plans for HR systems.
My name is Tracy Celaya and I am conducting a doctoral research study to understand how HR performance is affected by technology and inviting 15 participants for in this online study.
The outcomes of the study may help build a business case and model for implementing technology in HR. All participants will receive a copy of the results for their use.
- This study consists of 2 rounds of internet-based surveys with a panel of a min. of 12 participants
- You must have a minimum of 5 years experience in HR
- Surveys will be securely distributed via SurveyMonkey.com
- Allot approximately 20-30 minutes for each survey, for a total of 1 to 1.5 hours of your time
- Each survey must be completed within one week of receiving the survey link
- Your identity will be coded to ensure your anonymity
If this is something you or others may be interested in, please reply to email@example.com. If you would like to start the process now, just print the attached Informed Consent document and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to ( 480) 325-0538.
You will receive a welcome letter via email along with a link to Round 1 of the survey. Thank you for your consideration!